HOME                                                                               ABOUT US   PRODUCTS   INVESTORS   CONTACT                         

Our Company Gajraula Plant

About us > Our Company

Our Company

Insilco Limited, a group company of Evonik Industries GmbH, Germany, is one of the leading producers of precipitated silica in South Asia. The Company was incorporated in the year 1988 and commenced commercial production in January 1993. The Company’s registered office and plant is situated at Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh. There are being held 73.11% Equity Shares of the Company with Evonik Degussa GmbH, Germany and the rest 26.89% Equity Shares are widely distributed among public. The Equity Shares of the Company are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.


The Corporate Office of the Company is located at Noida. The corporate functions like Controlling, Finance, Secretarial, Legal and IT are based here.

The plant of the Company is situated at Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh. The Plant management including Plant Head, the Engineering function, ESHQ, Project, Commercial, HR and Centralised Accounting function are based at Gajraula.

The Sales and Marketing of Insilco’s products are handled through Evonik India Private Limited, with headquarters in Mumbai and regional sales offices in Noida, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Insilco also has a dealer network in various cities all over India.

The main customers comprise of companies manufacturing tyres, rice rollers, shoe soles, mechanical rubber goods, plant protection, feed, food, detergents, cosmetics, Technical powders, battery separators and toothpaste.

Guiding Principles of Collaboration : Resource Efficiency Business Unit of Evonik

All operations are carried out in accordance with the guiding principles of collaboration of Resource Efficiency business unit of Evonik, which are as follows:

  • We pursue excellence by continuous development of people, organization and processes.
  • We foster a culture of open, frank and constructive communication.
  • We put the customer at the heart of our activities.
  • We base our interactions on mutual trust, respect and acceptance.
  • We foster creativity and focus on innovation as the basis for our success.
  • We utilize all means of diversity for more thoughtful and complete elaboration of solutions.
  • We value initiative and acknowledge and learn from failure.
  • We act as exemplary role model and drive our activities through ethical and sustainable decisions.
  • We work safely to protect ourselves, our colleagues and the environment.

The tenets of Evonik Code of Conduct for Employees are applicable to Insilco operations and these are followed in practice.



Insilco Ltd.

Corporate Office

“The Corenthum”
Office No. 2312, 3rd Floor
2nd Lobe, Tower A
A-41, Sector 62
Noida 201309
Uttar Pradesh, India
Tel: +91 120 4307910 /11/ 12
Telefax: +91 120 4165888

Registered Office
A-5, UPSIDC Industrial Estate, Bhartiagram
Gajraula -244223
Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0 98379 23893

Email : insilco@evonik.com

Board of Directors
Mr. Dara Phirozeshaw Mehta, Chairman
Mr. Brijesh Arora, Managing Director
Mr. Christian Schlossnikl
Mr. Sanjeev Taneja
Ms. Sonia Prashar
Ms. Meng Tang
Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Shivangi Negi
Company Secretary
Mr. Sarvesh Kumar Upadhyay
Company Information | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy